We use state-of-the-art encryption technology to protect your credit card/personal information. You can place your order(s) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
Digital certificates encrypt data using SSL technology, which is the industry-standard method for protecting Web communications. The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Because SSL is built into all major browsers and Web servers, simply installing a digital certificate turns on their SSL capabilities.
SSL comes in two strengths, 40-bit and 128-bit, which refer to the length of the "session key;" generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code. TeamStore uses 128-bit encryption. Most browsers support 128-bit SSL sessions, which is trillions of times stronger than 40-bit sessions.
To shop with us, you need to enable cookies on your browser. Learn more about enabling cookies.
|^ Back to top|
|Safe Shopping Assurance|
Every online transaction you make with TeamStore will be 100% safe. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
|^ Back to top|
How We Collect and Use Personal Information
1. Personal Information Collected . During your access or use of the Properties, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, age, gender, etc. You also may be asked to provide certain personal information about your friend(s) in connection with a quot;friend" referral program that we may run from time to time. It is always your choice whether to provide this personal information; however, without providing some of the requested information, certain features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to conduct transactions through the Properties. For example, providing an email address is a prerequisite to joining our customer rewards program. Additionally, some mobile device users may not be able to install our App without first agreeing to let us access personal location data. Although we try to prevent it, we also may unintentionally collect or receive personal information when mixed in with non-personal information.
2. How We Use Personal Information. We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Properties, to alert you to our services and those of our affiliates and partners, and for other purposes. For example, if you make a purchase through the Properties, we may use your personal information collected during that transaction to market products and services to you that we think may interest you. If you participate in our referral program, we may send emails to the friend you referred inviting him or her to visit our Properties, and may track the success of that program. Additionally, we may ask you to indicate favorite teams and players, and to provide information about your friends and family members who are sports fans, including their favorite teams and players, their birthdays and other similar information. We will treat such information as personal information when it is associated with other personal information provided by you. When such information is not associated with other personal information provided by you, this information will be treated as non-personally identifiable information.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected. Like many other websites and applications, we may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information regarding our Properties’ users. Such information may include, without limitation, the Internet Protocol (quot;IP") address of your computer, your device ID, the IP address of your Internet service provider, the date and time you access the Properties, the Internet address of a referring website, the operating system you are using, the sections or pages of the Properties that you visit, and the images and content viewed. Some of the ways in which we may collect and use non-personally identifiable and aggregated information are further described below.
Clickstream Data. As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, sometimes referred to as "clickstream data," can be collected and stored by a website’s server. For example, clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Properties. We may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Properties, how visitors navigate throughout the Properties and how we may tailor our Properties to better meet the needs of visitors. This information often will be used to improve our Properties and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregated, and will not intentionally contain any personal information.
Interest-Based Advertising. We may engage third party vendors to use non-personally identifiable information in connection with their own information to deliver targeted advertising to you when you visit other websites. Cookies, described above, may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising, sometimes called "behavioral advertising," is based on anonymous information and not on any personal information. As a result, we and our vendor know your interests, but do not know who you are in connection with the delivery of that specific ad. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see advertisements that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the Opt-Out Process/Options and Additional Terms section below.
Location Information; Push Notifications. We may use our App to obtain the user’s precise location if the user of the App permits the App to request and collect this information from the applicable mobile device. We also may determine your zip code from the precise location data received from the mobile device of an App user. Users of the Properties also may elect to provide us with their zip code directly. Unless specifically associated with personal information, zip codes are treated as non-personally identifiable information. We also may enable our App to offer automatic (or quot;push") notifications. We will provide push notifications only to those users who permit such notifications. If you have questions about location and notification privacy or other privacy issues that relate to the mobile service or your device, please contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
4. How We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Your non-personally identifiable information can be used by us for any lawful purpose and may be shared with any number of third parties, provided that such information does not specifically identify you. Such information may be permanently archived for future use. Some examples of how we may use non-personal information are for system administration purposes, analytics and to improve the Properties. Other examples of how we may use such information are provided above, such as quot;Interest-Based Advertising" and push notifications. We also may use location data, preferences, or other information received from the Properties, including through your mobile device through the App, to send you tailored marketing messages. Additionally, we may use non-personally identifiable information to engage in interactive, real-time discussions with users, which we or the users may initiate. Opt-Out Process/Options and Additional Terms
5. Opt-Out Process/Options. If you receive an email from us, you may unsubscribe from future unsolicited emails through a link, typically at the bottom of the e-mail. If you have an account with us, you may opt-out of unsolicited communications by updating your account’s personal information settings. If you participate in our referral program, the friend you referred may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of future communications. On most devices, App users may opt out of mobile communications via their device settings. In addition, you may request that we delete your personal information by emailing your request to email@example.com and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. If you do not want to receive targeted advertisements, then you can opt-out of being tracked by our vendors. For more information about how to opt-out of such tracking, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or similar sites. Opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean that you no longer will see any advertisements; rather, you will still see advertisements that are general and not tailored to your specific interests and activities.
6. Accessing Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
7. Security. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer ("SSL") technology. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal information submitted to us both during transmission and after we receive it. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
11. Data Retention. We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter. You may request that we deactivate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We also may retain your personal information for a longer period of time as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate, anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize and aggregate your personal information.
12. Protection for Children. We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our visitors, including children. We sell products intended for purchase by adults (i.e., those age 18 or older). If you make a purchase on our Properties, you are representing that you are an adult. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Properties without consent from your parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If any parent, guardian or other responsible adult becomes aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5245 Commonwealth Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32254
Last Updated November 8, 2013
|^ Back to top|